Get Started x SET Energy Network: AI for the integrated energy transition
For the next Get Started Energy Network on the topic of „AI for the integrated energy transition“ we are partnering up with Start Up Energy Transition by dena (SET): On December 3rd, you can expect an engaging programme and discussions with key experts in the fields of AI technology and energy.
In the future, AI algorithms will make a significant contribution to a secure, climate-friendly and cost-efficient energy supply. However, the energy industry must approach the matter strategically, accumulating know-how, developing human resources and devising viable business models. So how do startups contribute? What are the challenges and barriers?
All this we want to discuss with you and our guests!
Only one week till Get Started Energy Network x SET on the topic of „AI for the integrated energy transition“. Together with our partner Start Up Energy Transition by dena (SET), we are very pleased to invite you to an interesting evening full of pitches, discussions and networking with key experts in the fields of AI technology and energy.
When & where:
- December 3rd, 2019, from 6.30 pm arrival and networking, official start at 7.00 pm
- Bitkom Groundfloor, Albrechtstraße 10, 10117 Berlin
- 7.00pm: Introductions from Andreas Kuhlmann (CEO, dena); Jenny Boldt (Head of Startups, Bitkom); Robert Spanheimer (Head of Energy, Bitkom)
- 7:10pm: ‚AI in the integrated energy transition‘, talk by Sara Mamel (AI & Digital Expert, dena)
- 7:20pm: Startup pitches
- Solytic: Steffen Mangold, CTO
- Avrio Energy: Utkarsh Patel, Strategy & Business Development
- Hedera: Alberto Diaz-Durana, COO
- LiveEO: Stefan Gönner, Head of Business Development
- rvolt: Ashish Bagri, Co-Founder & CTO
- 7:45pm: Startup Q&A
- 8.00pm: Networking, drinks & pretzels
If you want to attend, please send an email to Jenny. We are looking forward to a lively exchange with you! Stay tuned, a detailed programme will be announced soon!